Friday, 19 August 2016

PUSH 22 has hit the streets


After a week of trauma at the printers, which undertook a second large print run, PUSH 22 has finally arrived. I have called it the best issue to date. A firm statement of intent as I truly believe in all previous issues. With 2 superb interviews - Matt Johnson (The The) and Youth (Killing Joke), respectively - there is also the best counter culture cutting edge poetry and fiction plus the brilliant photography of Derelict London's Paul Talling.


PUSH 22 will be available to buy at West Ham v Bournemouth on Sunday in The Refreshment Rooms and The Carpenters Arms and inside the ground, if I can get away with it at this new place.

On the street at only £3 for what is basically a small book.

It will be on the website shop page soon but for now you can paypal £4.50 to joe.england64@gmail.com

I said it is the best yet. Now buy a copy and see if I am right. Also well out of pocket due to issues we had with first print run, and as I am self-funded I never make from any publication, but will definitely lose out big time even if it sells out (which it will) but do need to recoup some money to ensure there is an issue 23.

Thanks to everyone involved in the current issue as well as all those who have pre-ordered.



No comments:

Post a Comment